Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stunning eBay Auction Success

Wow - Jim Cockrum has been running an auction on eBay to create a web site for someone and let them keep the profits - the details read


Description (revised)
Hi I'm Jim Cockrum and I want to work with you one on one to make a VERY successful website.

There will be only ONE WINNING BIDDER on this auction.

If you have ANY questions you can email me at Jim@SilentJim.com

Here's the deal:

I'll do 95% of the work (all the stuff you don't want to do) and in the end it will be YOUR website. I'll even promote it and make sales.


I am GUARANTEEING GREAT SALES when we launch...read on for details...


Am I qualified for this project?

* I've personally written and sold one of the all time best selling ebooks ever written. It is without a doubt the all time best selling eBay related ebook (that's a very crowded market) on the top ebook website online. My best guess is that it's sold nearly 80,000 copies in the last 7 years or so....possibly far more (I didn't start tracking it until recently).
* I've recently auctioned off a few hours of my coaching time on eBay for just under $10K. The bidding was furious and all of the winners ( I took on more than one student in that one) walked away happy and are still working with me. I'm a lifelong coach - not a one shot "take the money and run" type of guy.
* I run two very popular membership websites with over 7,000 combined fiercely loyal members.
* I have nearly 100,000 subscribers on mailing list and am considered by thousands to be a top expert on eBay, ebooks, and online entrepreneurship.
* I'm running this auction to once again prove what my time is worth on the open market


There's only a couple of hours left on this auction, so, if you're interested, you'd better hop on over to the eBay auction

No comments: