Sunday, August 14, 2011

Great web design

Let the shoes do the walking!
I just saw an article in this morning's Sunday Times about the way women are shopping during this recession. Apparently, despite being hard up, the sales of sexy, funky shoes are going through the roof. That made me surf around the net and I came across this site selling some beautiful shoes. I hope they have an affiliate program!

With a little bit of investigation, I came across the web designer of the HeelsandHers website - and they are doing some very clever web design, especially with wordpress installations. I finally twigged that they have a web design site where you can select your own theme, choose your own hosting package and set up your site so easily - now why didn't I think of that! They also have an affiliate program :) You'd better be fast and sign up before I get my own application completed, LOL.

I'm looking forward to seeing Christopher Kendrick's own site - I'm sure it's going to be amazing.


No comments: