Saturday, June 07, 2008

I mini-challenge myself - £150,000


Well, there you go - I have said it.

I have a project in mind and, putting a little planning in place, I realise that I need to raise a huge amount of money before the beginning of October this year.

£150,000.

It seems an insurmountable amount.

Of course, if you listen to the gurus, this is easily achievable. However, I find it difficult doing the full internet marketing bit and selling ebooks and motivational codswallop. Not that there isn't a whole lot of useful information around - it's just that I can't do it! .... or at least, not that well.

So, what can I do? Or better yet, what have I been doing??

Well, I have been building affiliate web sites which sell products because that's something I really understand. For the last twenty years I have been running a small shop - and so I do know how to sell products and gifts. The web sites are bringing in income - but I have yet to strike gold and find one where the commission is £150,000 - LOL.

My latest web site is about Vera Bradley Handbags. This is still a work in progress - and I will be working on this later today.

So, how else am I whipping myself into a frenzy to earn this £150,000?

Well, because people talk about the power of visualization, I have made a custom screen theme for my pc - which just says £150,000 - I haven't tried doing this before, but this is going to greet me every time I switch the pc on and off.

I'll be posting more about my quest for £150,000 over the next few months!

Wish me luck
M