Sunday, February 15, 2009

Frank Kern reminds me of .....

erm,... "Hey, Dude" - I finally figured it out. It's been bugging me for days.  I knew I would get it eventually, but today I finally worked out who it is that Internet Marketing Guru Frank Kern reminds me of - and that is ....
Donald Sutherland
... particularly in Kelly's Heroes
whew - now that I have made the connection, I can go and get on with something else, LOL

Margaret

Fresh Air - Spring Cleaning

After a cold, frosty spell of weather, today is the first day when I can say that it feels spring-like.  I opened our bedroom windows wide and felt the lovely fresh air flooding into the room.  It's great - just getting the room aired out - and it made me feel like doing more than whisk a duster around the furniture.  There isn't quite enough "drouth" - or drying wind - to get the curtains down and wash them, but there are corners which need refreshing and I'm just off to do that.

Vinegar for windows

A quick tip for cleaning windows - use

2 cups of water,
1/4 cup of white
distilled vinegar,
1/2 teaspoon of liquid soap or detergent in a spray bottle.

(The liquid soap is added to take away any residue from using a commercial window cleaning product - sometimes they linger on windows, leaving them streaky.)

That's all there is to it. (Make sure to label the
bottle and keep it out of the reach of children.)

No comments: