Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Keeping my office clean?

Yuck, if I'm honest, it's a mess!

... however, my office "grew" before it was planned out properly. When I do get round to it, hopefully in the New Year, it's going to be reorganised physically so that I have this lovely clear space round my desk, some dedicated shelf space (with sliding doors) so that I can put away all stationery and my filing cabinet will be integrated into this space as well.

Then it will be easy to put everything away each night before I shut up shop and, in theory at least, it will be lovely in the morning.

Now that I've written this down, it still seems like a good plan Shocked

Margaret

ps - I will also redecorate the room as it's grotty!

pps - there's a lot to be said for thinking "I'm worth it!" - I do work hard in my office and I deserve a nice working environment! So do my clients who might come to give me web design work; there's another incentive for keeping the office in order!

M

No comments: