Saturday, June 24, 2006

They are so annoying.

Are you competitive? I don't take part in competitive sport (ok, I'm not a fitness fanatic either.) I do like playing scrabble, though - and I have been known to spend the odd £1 or two in the UK's national lottery. I don't gamble much (ok, it's limited to the lottery and an annual flutter on a big race - the Derby.) But I got hooked on online competitions.

Nothing wrong in that, you might say! My hubby probably disagrees when he thinks of the time I spend on them, but that's another story. Here's where I am having a problem with them now.

I have been entering competitions at myoffers.co.uk - and think that, on the whole, their site is great. Recently, the myoffers site has been running competitions which require me to complete a survey on what type of gambling site I would like to visit. I don't want to visit any of these, and there is no way to enter the competition without completing the questionnaire and becoming involved with the gaming web site. Now, my perception (and it could be wrong) of gambling sites is that they're full of pop-ups, adverts, sneaky ways of keeping me from escaping their clutches. If I'm wrong, I apologise. I always thought that competitions had to be run in such a way that an entry could be completed with no purchase necessary.



... not very happy with this one at all.

No comments: