Friday, February 17, 2006

Soggy Sandwiches??

Well, what better topic could there be for a Limp Lettuce review than a SOGGY SANDWICH - for goodness sake!

... the very idea that someone could find a soggy sandwich appealing completely fries my brain.

HIT ME With a WET NOODLE!!

and how on earth did a soggy sandwich get in here anyway???

Some time ago, I came across an article by Janeice V Smith -

If you want to make more money AND live the life you only dream about today…"How an Overworked, Traveling, Soggy Sandwich Eating Dental Hygienist Made $11,212 a Month Online" … is the roadmap you need to get there.


... well, I get the "overworked" bit; but I thought she ought to be able to do better than a soggy sandwich! Hmm, looks like an outrageous claim about her income as well.

A pitch for an ebook, I hear you say.

Right on.

OK, I admit it, I'm a sucker for a sob story. I bought the bleeding book. What did I think about it???

Tell ya later! I'm off to figure out how many limp lettuces I'm going to award it!

Margaret

No comments: