Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Social Network - the latest social get-together

Because I'm a silver surfer, I am usually a little slow getting to the party - and yes, there's a new party in town. :)

It seems that the newest place in town is My Social Network People - and, no, I didn't "get" it at first; however, now that I've registered, I can see that it's a very vibrant community. According to the blurb -
We will never sell your details to anyone. Ever! We only want people who like their music LOUD. Any type of music, so long as it pleases everyone. ♫ Feel free to Listen and Enjoy. ♫ -- Add more music you love most, share it to others ^^

Using this site you can Share Music, Share Videos, Blogs, Photos, Polls, Free chat, Games and Events. There's an active forum as well - and they also have a community on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=212450085450277&sk=info

I'm looking forward to the fun :)


That's my kind of place - I'm looking forward to playing the William Tell Overture at full volume ... any takers?

No comments: